The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We are going to have to do it ourselves, against allcomers!

The Premier League CANNOT allow the club against which they have leveled 115 fraud and corruption charges to break the PL consecutive win record AND ruin Klopp’s farewell parade! It CANNOT be allowed to happen unless WE MAKE IT HAPPEN AGAINST ALL THE ODDS!!

Simple. Get to it, boys. It starts today!!

As a complete aside. Was following on BBC website as I was working.

lo and behold up pops a text comment from Levenshulme Blue which I remember from the old 606 board days….

Good to know you’re still around and how’s the Vespa?

IMG_4679.jpegAll in all I have never really gone along with conspiracy theories regarding referee’s but that was not just a ‘Clanger’ as agreed by all of the MOTD panel, it did look a deliberate act by Tierney to give the Dippers control of the ball , and, where was VAR ? They had time to intervene , but no ,
I didn’t see the incident but I have to agree with the MOTD panel after seeng the replay ,
That Twats decision may well have consequences at both ends of the Table , Feckin shit faced Cnut !!!!!!

Last edited:
How strong minded are our players and management? What we saw yesterday was blaring cheating and game management in favour of our main rivals AGAIN (like the 2 non pens v chelsea, the non pen v Brentford, the extra extra time yesterday etc etc), I can’t put the injustice out of my min, yet our players and Pep do it game after game, year after year. When we win the league when up against united (back in the day) and against the dippers, how much extra we have to do is incredible

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.