The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Say we win today, beat Liverpool and Arsenal. We still have difficult games, home to Villa, away to Brighton and Spurs, plus other matches that are potential banana skins. I'm not saying we can't do it, but it is going to have to be a massive effort from the players, when you take into account possible Champions League matches, Fa Cup games. I'm not saying it can't be done, but if it is, it may well be the sweetest of them all! C'mon the Boys in Blue!
It is a tough ask, but we're in the mix. The game against Liverpool could be pivotal.

Say we win today, beat Liverpool and Arsenal. We still have difficult games, home to Villa, away to Brighton and Spurs, plus other matches that are potential banana skins. I'm not saying we can't do it, but it is going to have to be a massive effort from the players, when you take into account possible Champions League matches, Fa Cup games. I'm not saying it can't be done, but if it is, it may well be the sweetest of them all! C'mon the Boys in Blue!
We definitely need a full squad to choose from, Jack will be a big miss

I think we are the best team, but I think this year was always going to be a tough one. The loss of key players, a succession of injuries, and the natural 'come-down' after the success of last year were always going to be challenges. We have a number of tough games coming, and winning them is essential. The luck is clearly with Liverpool. The form, probably with Arsenal. The experience and quality, with us.

Absolutely, you just can't see Liverpool losing any more matches this season. Out of any team we stand the best chance, so let's go there and give them a footballing lesson
Score early today please City, no 0-0 or 0-1 at 75 mins. Score early and take the game away from Copenhagen on Wednesday. Then full prep from the scousers, hopefully taking advantage of the being away on Thursday evening.

Score early today please City, no 0-0 or 0-1 at 75 mins. Score early and take the game away from Copenhagen on Wednesday. Then full prep from the scousers, hopefully taking advantage of the being away on Thursday evening.
He'll play his heroic kids next Thursday

Anyone would think we are having an understandable off season that is petering out to a third place finish reading this thread.

We are essentially neck and neck with a third of the season to go, look likely to be in the quarter finals of the CL with no stand out opposition, and in QF of the FA cup.

Every trophy is very winnable. Strap on a pair and enjoy the ride. Let's fucking have it.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.