The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry to not be negative but I always believe we will do it.
Victims of our own greatness we have a tough schedule and do miss the quality of a couple of the guys gone which would have counted today in a game against a top that we dominated throughout.
Kova and Rodri together is the way forward.Stones back bit more Bobb and Alvarez and the rags need to step up next weekend too.

Facts are we are 3 points behind LFC and 1 point behind Arsenal. After gameweek 29 last year we were 5 points behind Arsenal. We are in better position in this regard this year than last, treble winning, season.

We are pragmatic. We try to control games, we struggle with creation, offensive patterns, but mainly because we want to keep it tight. Move forward as a unit, not through constant solo runs.

Our fixture list is overloaded and our best offensive player came back not that long ago after serious and heavy injury. Haaland is not at his best shape yet as well.

Something for something. We keep ourselfes in 3 competitions. Still we were a bit better than Arsenal truth to be told. Arsenal who are on the high. Arsenal who simply has a spectacular defense. But wait and see, Arsenal has tough games ahead and many examples its hard for them to keep top level twice a week. LFC is going to loose some points, they concede too many good chances.

Draw with Arsenal is not a lost. We loved how we destroyed them last year, but they are stronger than last year (Saliba instead of Holding, Rice) and we are not at the same place as last year just yet.

We have Grealish back (underrated absence), KDB gaining fitness, Stones soon back, we still have a gear to up our game. KDB will be better, Haaland will have a little more luck. Our full load is not yet loaded, but it might get loaded. And we may write a sick history. Meanwhile many of you are caught crying all the time.
Great post,we are 3 points behind with 9 games left bring it the fuck on !

Not fussed about the dippers, they'll slip up. But we don't look like we will sort ourselves out this season. Today was a day to show some spark and really go for it but we just didn't have any ideas.
I think today we were on it but came up against a very resolute skillfully organized defence (and lenient ref). You cant compare the Gooners to say Palace because normally Palace would cave and we'd find a way through. Not sure there any teams left that we face that could stay the 90+ mins of City going at them. Todays performance was an anomaly all round.

Its over for us, we require snookers
Just haven’t been good enough this season, lack a bit of creativity it seems

On todays game thought Rodri showed Rice who was boss and Gvardiol was our best player
I was impressed by Gvardiol as well. I think he is going to be a really good player for us. The game is starting to slow down in his head now. He is coming into his own.

Facts are we are 3 points behind LFC and 1 point behind Arsenal. After gameweek 29 last year we were 5 points behind Arsenal. We are in better position in this regard this year than last, treble winning, season.

We are pragmatic. We try to control games, we struggle with creation, offensive patterns, but mainly because we want to keep it tight. Move forward as a unit, not through constant solo runs.

Our fixture list is overloaded and our best offensive player came back not that long ago after serious and heavy injury. Haaland is not at his best shape yet as well.

Something for something. We keep ourselfes in 3 competitions. Still we were a bit better than Arsenal truth to be told. Arsenal who are on the high. Arsenal who simply has a spectacular defense. But wait and see, Arsenal has tough games ahead and many examples its hard for them to keep top level twice a week. LFC is going to loose some points, they concede too many good chances.

Draw with Arsenal is not a lost. We loved how we destroyed them last year, but they are stronger than last year (Saliba instead of Holding, Rice) and we are not at the same place as last year just yet.

We have Grealish back (underrated absence), KDB gaining fitness, Stones soon back, we still have a gear to up our game. KDB will be better, Haaland will have a little more luck. Our full load is not yet loaded, but it might get loaded. And we may write a sick history. Meanwhile many of you are caught crying all the time.
You need to post more often….

All good points

So you think we’ll win something playing like we have this season?

Which games do you see Liverpool dropping points in?

Let’s talk properly instead of just being a bellend
I Don’t see, just like every other season I didn’t see which games they were dropping points in or Gerrard slipping. That’s the point nobody can see, it’s unpredictable. Well you seem to think you can.
Yes, I think it’s very likely we’ll win something, maybe more than 1 thing. But I’m not predicting, if you think you can, bet on it the odds on anyone winning the next 9 will be generous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.