The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think today we were on it but came up against a very resolute skillfully organized defence (and lenient ref). You cant compare the Gooners to say Palace because normally Palace would cave and we'd find a way through. Not sure there any teams left that we face that could stay the 90+ mins of City going at them. Todays performance was an anomaly all round.

We didn't stretch them at all though. Whether tactically or in terms of our fear of their counter, we didn't get bodies in the box. Pep was clearly okay with a point in this one and staying in touch. Hopefully it was the opposition more than ourselves, we will see against Villa as they're all games we must win now.

So you think we’ll win something playing like we have this season?

Which games do you see Liverpool dropping points in?

Let’s talk properly instead of just being a bellend
Some fannies on here.There are plenty of twists and turns to come.
Weve been in worse posistions.
Lets not be like utd,scouse and arsenal fans entitled.

We didn't stretch them at all though. Whether tactically or in terms of our fear of their counter, we didn't get bodies in the box. Pep was clearly okay with a point in this one and staying in touch. Hopefully it was the opposition more than ourselves, we will see against Villa as they're all games we must win now.
I think Villa will be harder than today. Arsenal played with fear and were there for the taking. Villa will come and have a proper go. Think we will struggle again and think we will drop more points

For both teams this could be the most important point of the season, or 2 costly points dropped.

Will know in May.

I've just looked at the run ins and those 3 away games for Liverpool in a row - Everton, Fulham and West Ham, followed by Spurs at home and Villa away are an interesting run of games.

I think we'll drop more points though and are effectively 4 points behind them given the goal difference.

But maybe their run in isn't that easy

We've not beat any of the top 5, so I'm totally in the mindset that we don't seem to be looking like Champions again this time.
We're still doing amazing things though, and I really hope and pray we come out with something to show for it.

We've not beat any of the top 5, so I'm totally in the mindset that we don't seem to be looking like Champions again this time.
We're still doing amazing things though, and I really hope and pray we come out with something to show for it.
One trophy would be a great season for me after the last one. If it were the CL it would brilliant. I’d love to win that at Wembley.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.