The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've not read the thread so forgive my ignorance if this has already been asked But, has any team won their opening 7 fixtures in the Premier League era?
Yes, Liverpool won their first 8 previously and Chelsea have gone 9 from 9 I'm sure.

We need the great start we need to beat wolves as well just because I have the feeling fatigue will hit us a hard last 6/8 games..

Lots and lots and lots of football left to play, but if I was an opposition fan I wouldn't like the look of giving City a 2 to 4 point head start even this early in the season.

Big weekend next weekend, win again and we go into the Arsenal game with them basically needing to win.

Cant fault the start but the reality is that we have only played one half decent side in West Ham

Arsenal's first dropped points off of the back of European football with them looking leggy towards the end.

They'll comfortably finish top 4 but no title challenge.

Looking like Liverpool will be thereabouts but they don't look great.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.