The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We won’t have a better game to go top of the PL than against Luton on Saturday. OK, maybe Sheffield United and Burnley would be better,. Liverpool and Arsenal both play on Sunday.
Imagine going into that game on Sunday knowing you've got to win, having just played Bayern, and knowing Bayern are around the corner.

Something will have to give with them, and either way it would benefit us. Think I'd rather play Bayern over 2 legs than Arsenal.

There’s no pressure on City here, there is on Liverpool and Arsenal. It’s last chance saloon for Klopp and his heavy metal football to claim a title and Arteta has never got over the line in the title race.City go about their business and keep winning both these teams will crack.

Bit Harsh on Arteta he hasn't exactly been a manager that long.

There is pressure on all 3 managers and teams

We all have to play spurs yet, I think they could be a big player in how this pans out.

Not sure whether those predictions are encouraging or worrying ... basically, everyone makes us the favourites, but at the same time everyone says we probably *won't* win it (our chances are under 50%).

So they all have roughly 1 in 3 chance, shocked I tell thee :-)

Sounds like a lot of responsibility on spurs playing all three of us, at least it looks as though we will be the last to play them.
They could be running on fumes by then rather than our jinx side.

April looks to be a shocker of a month for Arsenal.

Bayern Munich in the CL won't be easy and will drain the legs of the players. If they go out, it could affect them mentally too.

Villa, Wolves, Chelsea and Spurs are all banana skins and I expect Arsenal to drop points. I don't think they will lose these games, but I wouldn't be surprised if they draw 3 games. As good as Arsenal are, when the pressure starts then games like United away will be shockers as today shows. If Everton have to win to stay up then their last game of the season could also be a choker for them.

I still think Liverpool will end up being the ones we go head to head with on the title.
it's unfortunately a great time to play bayern, they have a ton of injuries

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.