The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It will be interesting to see in this run in how Arsenal react when they go a goal down, and whether they panic like the scousers did today. When the rags went 2-1 up, the scousers went to pot, no control, no plan and no idea. It was just total kick & rush. Yesterday when City went a goal down there was no panicking. It was just carry on do what we do because we know it will work. It was the same against Villa in the 2nd half mid week, total control.

Bit Harsh on Arteta he hasn't exactly been a manager that long.

There is pressure on all 3 managers and teams

He’s been there nearly 4 and a half years, there’s pressure on all three teams here. It’s less on City as they are chasing. It must be disheartening in North London and Merseyside seeing a City team that hasn’t hit the heights of last year still within striking distance 7 games to go.

It will be interesting to see in this run in how Arsenal react when they go a goal down, and whether they panic like the scousers did today. When the rags went 2-1 up, the scousers went to pot, no control, no plan and no idea. It was just total kick & rush. Yesterday when City went a goal down there was no panicking. It was just carry on do what we do because we know it will work. It was the same against Villa in the 2nd half mid week, total control.
You’re comparing apples and oranges tbf. Our goal was conceded so early it was inconceivable it would make any difference in the immediate aftermath.

I'm confused lads, I thought after the Arsenal match City were done and had blown the title, with maybe an FA Cup as consolation? Now you're going to win it

One match at a time. Someone will blink first. City know what to do and can go on autopilot if they remember the settings but best not think too far ahead and just take it game by game

I'm confused lads, I thought after the Arsenal match City were done and had blown the title, with maybe an FA Cup as consolation? Now you're going to win it

One match at a time. Someone will blink first. City know what to do and can go on autopilot if they remember the settings but best not think too far ahead and just take it game by game
Don’t mistake the sheer amount of softarses on here with the general support who are very much backing us to win this.

Ill get some hate but I genuinely think we've been the best team this season (Fewest conceded, best gd).

I agree. So far, you have looked more convincing. And that's why you are top of the table.

Still a few games left to play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.