The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Big momentum halter that draw today for the Dippers.
It eases the fears of the unthinkable happening and them winning it in Klopps swansog season.
You'd have to think that ourselves or Arsenal will go very close to winning all our remaining games. They Dippers can't afford many more slip ups

Our defence is what worries me.

Leaking silly goals, not really keeping clean sheets makes me doubt whether we are able to grind wins out down the stretch.

Hopefully be proved wrong.

Since our last defeat we’ve won 21 & drawn 4. I think we take more chances against teams that park the bus leaving us susceptible to transitions but we outscore these teams by playing that way.

I've a feeling arsehole will do it this year, the addition of Rice and them keeping their defence fit and strong will be key.

I would love it if we managed to win it but based on our performances vs the top sides I'm not sure we deserve it this year.
The points haul against the better sides isn’t great but the killer results for me are the Crystal Palace draw at home after they had almost accepted a 2-0 defeat and the two draws against a woeful Chelsea. We are still in it though which will be very worrying for both Arsenal and Liverpool. They will know they can’t afford a slip up !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.