The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Of course it has relevance. If you are saying (correctly) that dippers/tarquins are going to drop points based on the fact that they have done so in 9 games then it stands to reason by your logic that we are also going to drop points because we've already done so in 10 games. It's how we buck that trend that will be the winning, or losing of the league
Are you familiar with blue sharks?

Good job fordy is here to suck the life out of everyone.
Best Betting Scenes: In 'Bronx Tale,' 'We Can't Win, Mush, 51% OFF
Don't worry about Fordy, he's a reverse mush...

Great weekend of football.
What struck me was Klopps body language before they capitulated. He looked very anxious and that he had the weight of the world on his shoulders . All this fist pumping and full throttle football can be counter productive towards the end of the season when you need calm heads . The cult of a football club is ran on pure emotion and It doesn’t do them any favours when it comes to the crunch in my opinion. Saying that I still feel they’re slight favourites, they have the fire power to get through games

Arsenal are looking very decent and seem to be very solidified . Very tough side to beat at the minute , Arteta seems to have instilled a great unity and the squad refreshed after their winter break. I do feel like they’ll struggle to score in a couple of games and drop a few points

I hope to god I’m wrong but I have a feeling we will just miss out , I just thinks it’s a step too far this season and I’m at peace with that if we come short. All we can ask for is that we’re in the mix again at this stage after the heroics of last season. Hold on tight it’s going to be nervy and I’m going to try and enjoy it.

We're getting some of a injured back to full fitness and they're coming into form just at the right time. The squad has being rotated so a lot of players are getting involved.
It''s been good to see Lewis and Bobb getting more minutes and been playing well.

The squad and everyone just looks a lot happier too.

If that continues and we can get Walker and Ake back soon, i think everyone should watch out!

Great weekend of football.
What struck me was Klopps body language before they capitulated. He looked very anxious and that he had the weight of the world on his shoulders . All this fist pumping and full throttle football can be counter productive towards the end of the season when you need calm heads . The cult of a football club is ran on pure emotion and It doesn’t do them any favours when it comes to the crunch in my opinion. Saying that I still feel they’re slight favourites, they have the fire power to get through games

Arsenal are looking very decent and seem to be very solidified . Very tough side to beat at the minute , Arteta seems to have instilled a great unity and the squad refreshed after their winter break. I do feel like they’ll struggle to score in a couple of games and drop a few points

I hope to god I’m wrong but I have a feeling we will just miss out , I just thinks it’s a step too far this season and I’m at peace with that if we come short. All we can ask for is that we’re in the mix again at this stage after the heroics of last season. Hold on tight it’s going to be nervy and I’m going to try and enjoy it.
Klopp is already flapping, why mention United will get beat by Arsenal next month if they play like that? Arsenal are better this season, no doubt about that but I'm convinced we'll do this as we've been there before, albeit with different squads of course. Let's not forget, we were 8 points behind the rags in April and still won it. Squad rotation is key, we've got that. Keep the faith, it's down to mentality now.

Last edited:
For the derby of the damned, it was unsurprisingly shite, though with some unexpected good goals. However this Scouse team is nowhere near their bestest ever ones. Stretford's shittest held on against this supposedly fearsome attack, I was in two minds at wank biscuits pen, those twats conceding a pen always good, scruffy mo converting, not so good. Contented myself with a hearty ejaculation of "cunts!"

Not seen the presser for shergar's teeth, but the Teutonic twat was rattled during the game. Are those half formed doubts rearing their heads again?!

Arsenal for all their gamesmanship are getting results but have got the hardest run in of us three.

After the arse game, I really thought it was a season too far, amazing how things change in a week. It's going to be a titanic battle for the title, but the one you don't want staring you down in the home straight is Manchester City!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.