The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
3 points:

1. City have the easiest fixtures remaining, Liverpools are mixed, while Arsenal have by far the toughest.

2. Both Liverpool and Arsenal will drop points.

3. Encouraging performances from Bobb, Lewis, Gvardiol, Kovacic and Doku etc. lately means that Pep will have decent options for rotation without a huge drop in quality. That will be crucial for the FA cup semi and league games against Luton, Wolves and Fulham which are before/after the CL matches. Stones, Rodri, Kdb and Foden will need to be carefully managed forward.
Don't underestimate how much these champs league matches will take out of ourselves and Arsenal, plus the fa cup semi which I think we might toss aside coming straight after the real game.
I'd say advantage Liverpool at this moment in time as they've got less demanding Europa games and no cup semi

Danny Murphy’s face is tripping him here on MOTD2
And we had Klopp do some sort of strange appeal to the Liverpool family in his interview looking straight into the camera

They’re panicking
He was all over the shop tonight, highlighted how shit the rags were yet dippers needed a pen to get a point - he's rubbish but I enjoyed his pain

Was a stupid penalty to give away, from the build up
Bruno should have at least tackled Gomez and put the ball out of play to start with

A defeat would have finished Liverpool off for the title race I think

Don't underestimate how much these champs league matches will take out of ourselves and Arsenal, plus the fa cup semi which I think we might toss aside coming straight after the real game.
I'd say advantage Liverpool at this moment in time as they've got less demanding Europa games and no cup semi
Fortunately the Semi weekend falls kindly for us I reckon

A tough away trip to Spuds shunted to the end of the season when they may want us to win it.

Arse and Dippers have tough away games the weekend of the semi.

We could find ourselves in a better position in the league without kicking a PL ball.

Bollocks mate, the top players live for and thrive on these games.

Every single one would say,2 big games a week instead of sitting at home doing nowt.

And Liverpool have the advantage of playing on Thursdays...oh wait minute.
Fuck both of them. We do our job then it's good night Vienna.

It’s Fernandez, not “Bruno”. And don’t get me started on “Trent”.
On the 5 live commentary when Elliott came on, rather than referring to him by his surname, John Murray said “here comes little Harvey Elliott with his mop of curly blond hair” like he was some much loved Hollywood child star

Truly nauseating

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.