The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Last season from about this point I became convinced that we would win the treble.

This season I'm convinced we won't, but that we will win two. I'll take that thank you very much. It won't represent a bad "Transition" season.
I hope we win the league (if not us is Arsenal) as one of the 2
However if I could choose just one it would be the Champions League for me
Real Madrid will be very strong next year if they as rumoured add MBappe and Davies
But I honestly believe we can win the league from here we are used to grinding out wins at this stage of the season
I can see us winning by 2 points

I am kind of hoping that Arsenal beats Bayern. When you look at the fixtures, semi finals between us would favour us over Arsenal.

Yes, maybe Liverpool would be the overall winners of that, but I am more concerned about arsenal not dropping points than liverpool.
Great season there is also an almighty relegation scrap as well

Liverpool genuinely don’t worry me at this point after the United draw, I don’t expect they’ll even win 6 of their remaining games.

I agree with the opta models that Liverpool have a better chance to win than Arsenal.

Liverpool have important players returning and play average teams in Europa. Arsenal play Bayern and possibly City/Real. Plus, Arsenal don't have a tradition of finsihing strongly. It might change this season, but those CL games might be a bit too much for the least rotated top side in the league.

I agree with the opta models that Liverpool have a better chance to win than Arsenal.

Liverpool have important players returning and play average teams in Europa. Arsenal play Bayern and possibly City/Real. Plus, Arsenal don't have a tradition of finsihing strongly. It might change this season, but those CL games might be a bit too much for the least rotated top side in the league.

Arsenal seem to be in better shape than what they were last year. The goal difference could be interesting, do Liverpool start trying to knock teams over by big scores to catch up or do Arsenal start upping their scoring to protect the plus 9 goal difference they currently have? If either happens it potentially creates opportunities for teams to score at the other end.

Arsenal seem to be in better shape than what they were last year. The goal difference could be interesting, do Liverpool start trying to knock teams over by big scores to catch up or do Arsenal start upping their scoring to protect the plus 9 goal difference they currently have? If either happens it potentially creates opportunities for teams to score at the other end.
Arsenal are in a better shape than last April but things might change quickly, as they changed in December after they had a generally excellent game at Anfield and looked in top form. Last April they didn't have CL ties. Now they'll have to play much better teams than Porto.

For example, they play Villa, 3 days later Bayern away and 3 days later Wolves away. They'll be dead on their legs after these 3 games in 6 days. Can see them dropping points at Wolves.

Spurs could be the decider in all of this, i believe they have to play all 3 of us. Obviously we have a terrible record against them, even more so at their place! But we can't forget that we need both teams to drop points, Arsenal have toughest run up but they're also the most in-form.

Arsenal are in a better shape than last April but things might change quickly, as they changed in December after they had a generally excellent game at Anfield and looked in top form. Last April they didn't have CL ties. Now they'll have to play much better teams than Porto.

For example, they play Villa, 3 days later Bayern away and 3 days later Wolves away. They'll be dead on their legs after these 3 games in 6 days. Can see them dropping points at Wolves.

If it’s still tight towards the end the second game week from last could be interesting. Arsenal have to go to Old Trafford, Liverpool have to go to Villa park whilst City are at Fulham. Strap yourself in it’s going to be an interesting April and May, and that’s not forgetting there’s a trip to the Bernabau tomorrow night.

Last season from about this point I became convinced that we would win the treble.

This season I'm convinced we won't, but that we will win two. I'll take that thank you very much. It won't represent a bad "Transition" season.

I’d have the champions league and the premier league and let Coventry City win in the FA Cup final against us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.