The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Last 10 games played
Arsenal won 9 drew 1 lost 0
Dippers won 7 drew 2 lost 1
City won 7 drew 3 lost 0

We need to win our last 7 , anything else wont be enough.
Perhaps - but Arsenal mostly had easy games in that run, whereas they have almost all tough ones from now on.

They're in good form, with results at City, and they beat Liverpool at the Emirates, but they also only just scraped past Porto, and I would be surprised if they finished the season without dropping points in a couple of games.

ps. In all comps, Arsenal have won just 12 of their last 20, and lost 5 of them. We've won 16 and drawn 4.

PL have just thrown a curveball.

FF to last game. Dippers are long out of it and Everton need a draw to stay up. We smash West Ham and Everton get said draw in the 99th minute.

Fascinating to read all the differing views on here , I’m sat here changing my mind every minute.

In a nutshell - City are the tried and tested class act, Arsenal the on fire form team and the dippers have the least arduous set of fixtures ahead of them.

Exciting times to be sure but personally now I’m knocking on a bit I prefer the warm satisfaction of happily looking forward to the parade with us 10 points clear at the top

just done a predictor - had all of us on 88 points! Can we make up the goal differnce?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.