The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now we are getting to squeaky bum time the difference is the fans and manager. Arse fans think the title is theirs and lego head is spouting that he is calmer this season but I think thou doth protest too much. Dipper fans think they have the devine right to win as it's Klipperty's last season and he is going around chest thumping and fist bumping at every result. Meanwhile we think we won't win it but deep down we think we can if we actually move up a gear, whilst Pep is remaining very calm and literally taking it each game as it come. The reactions from the manager and fans projects onto the players and I genuinely think that we are currently in the best position. Been there, seen it and most importantly done it. We know Arsenal shit the bed this time last season when we were chasing from a worse position than this and Dippers know we are breathing down their necks again. Let's see where we are with three games left to play.

I’m a bit half and half with this.
Can see the dippers dropping right out of this, salah was useless and their usual clinical final ball just wasn’t there.
The rags def have a hoodoo on them.

Looking at the last few matches of all 3 we seem to be the one team that always seems to get it done.

Arsenal have looked impressive especially now Lego has instilled shithousery into their game when things look dodgy.

I dunno I just think we are one game and 3 points short at this stage.

I’ve just got in work in dipperland and it’s like a fukin morgue lol

I’d go for the Tarquins then us and klippertys lot third.

Hope to fuck I’m wrong.
Stay out of the water mate...Great white shark - Wikipedia

Really don’t want to be negative, however I just can’t see the dippers dropping anymore points. Even when they aren’t playing that well, they seem to just have the rub of the green (see favourable decisions). Think the gooners with their run in are the more likely to maybe drop a couple. We’ve still got spurs away, a notoriously dodgy ground for us despite our cup win there, as well as potential “banana skins” at Brighton, Fulham and Forest. I know this team has proved time and time again, that they’re more than capable of grabbing the results when it matters. However, I just can’t get past the feeling that we will come up just short this time. Praying I’ll be proven wrong though.

Really don’t want to be negative, however I just can’t see the dippers dropping anymore points. Even when they aren’t playing that well, they seem to just have the rub of the green (see favourable decisions). Think the gooners with their run in are the more likely to maybe drop a couple. We’ve still got spurs away, a notoriously dodgy ground for us despite our cup win there, as well as potential “banana skins” at Brighton, Fulham and Forest. I know this team has proved time and time again, that they’re more than capable of grabbing the results when it matters. However, I just can’t get past the feeling that we will come up just short this time. Praying I’ll be proven wrong though.
The scheduling gods may do us a favour if the Tottenham game is (as seems likely) played in the final midweek of the season. Spurs will hopefully have clinched a CL place by then and have nothing to play for with their fans desperate for us to stop Arsenal from winning the title.
On the other hand, if Spurs have to win against us, it's a little worrying!

I think if I take my sky blue specs off, Arsenal may pip us this year. why? I think they have a more solid defence than we do at present and they will have learned from last season. Yesterday was a big result for them against a team that stitched them up like a kipper last season. Hope I'm wrong.

CL and FA cup will do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.