The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Spurs are garbage, they only turn-up against us. For some odd reason, no matter how garbage they are, we never able to beat them at their stadium. Arsenal will take them to the cleaners. On the bright side, Tottenham are resting for 2weeks before they meet Arsenal, maybe, just maybe, they might get something.

Apparently United players are trying to throw games away because they are trying to get ETH sacked, I do not know, just rumours. So they may or might not want to win the Arsenal game???

Wolves are too inconsistent. 5-points in the past 5-games. Standard win for Arsenal. Nonetheless, I hope they drop points in all 3 games. ;)

Spurs have won as many home games in the Premier League as we have this season.

It’s an incredibly boring day of football sadly. Liverpool will batter a very poor palace side and villa are very easy to score against away form home. Expecting two very routine wins
Agree it a shame the golf isn’t on this afternoon rather than this evening

I would be more optimistic. I think we are into the end zone now. These are the games were the pressure starts to build and strange things tend to happen. Clearly home advantage means that 3 points are the most likely outcomes but just one Slip can change everything.
I see what you did there

I would be more optimistic. I think we are into the end zone now. These are the games were the pressure starts to build and strange things tend to happen. Clearly home advantage means that 3 points are the most likely outcomes but just one Slip can change everything.
Leeds United yesterday being a good example.

The same mistake is made every season. Thinking the other top clubs will never drop points in the run-in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.