The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The reality is Liverpool and Arsenal can put the pressure back on as both play twice more before we play

Liverpool have

Fulham and Everton

Arsenal have

Wolves and Chelsea.

If both win their games we will be 4 points behind both with 2 games in hand (and a worse GD then Arsenal).

So will need to be perfect against Brighton away (with 9 days rest) and Spurs away (where we have never scored in the league.

I’m of the theory that if either Arsenal or Liverpool win their next 6 they win it. If they drop points then we win it.

Arsenal could potentially still win with 5 wins and a draw due to goal difference.
I'm always with the one game at a time mentality and Pep keeps City in the present, simple as...that said, this a pretty bad take Fuzzy...

Can't help wondering if the Netflix documentary has demoralized both teams.
Being released when it was seemed odd and plenty of us questioning why now.
Perhaps it was intentional to get in their heads at a crucial time of the season while the added boost of making our players feel invincible.
Far fetched as it sounds nothing is left uncovered by Pep and the team.
Can't imagine other club's fans watching but player's who live and breath football will and I can't imagine a club instructing players that they must not watch it.
Propaganda is a powerful tool and used time and time again to gain an advantage.
Just ask yourself if you felt more confident that City could still win it all after watching the documentary, I know I did.

I know people keep saying it’s only 2 points far from over… agreed however.

Psychologically it’s fucking big. They’ll go home tonight seeing City top of the league. I think both will head out of Europe this week and then the pressure on those league games jheeze. It’s going to be tough for them. I wouldn’t be shocked at all if they both drop points again over the next two games.

That would be the dream, if our chances improve without kicking a ball.

Great lift for the boys prior to a couple of big games.

I would still be happy to have it in our own hands on the final day if that is what it takes.

Brighton away will be tough as they now have nine days rest before us?
I’d be more worried about teams like Forest scrapping for points. Brighton have been shite and you know they’ll try and press us take risks etc… good luck.

I think it’s shameful that so many arsenal fans left in droves with 10 minutes to play. It’s a crucial moment in the season and they just upt and left rather than become the 12th player. Anfield sounded weirdly quiet on the telly too.
Anyways… their loss our gain!
Will the media kick up a stink about it like they would if that was us? Not that we would because we’re not southern mard arses!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.