The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just as well we looked full of beans at the end of Wednesday's match.
Don't think it matters as far as the league goes, Chelsea is probably our toughest game to get over it. Win that I think we do the double, lose it and we have 5 days to kick onto the league and win that. Either way double or just the league, I'd be happy.

Don't think it matters as far as the league goes, Chelsea is probably our toughest game to get over it. Win that I think we do the double, lose it and we have 5 days to kick onto the league and win that. Either way double or just the league, I'd be happy.
You'd hope if everyone is fit, we can manage it. Agree about Chelsea, particularly as they've been so tough for us this season - shame we didn't get Coventry.

I thought it was an unbeaten run. That Wolves game was 24th October 2017 and we'd already drawn in the league on 21st August...maybe it was a record back then still. Won 18 in a row in the league after that draw.
Could well have been I’m just remember some sort of dispute about it maybe my mind is play tricks again

Good win for Arsenal. Wolves didn't really lay a glove on them second half. Looked tired at the end still and they have to play again on Wednesday.

I still think we need them and the dippers to slip up. Hoping we don't kick off 4pts behind against Brighton but we know what we have to do now and we have a little bit of time to rest and re-focus.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.