The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If they had gone for it at ours they might have had a chance

But they didn't so fuck em
Come on, the best team in the land and all the world ???

O
True.

Looking back, hindsight and luck. zIt looks like Arteta’s 0-0 tactic at the Etihad could, I said could, win Arsenal the title still. Note, could. I’m not saying it will.
our scrubby loss via a deflected goal at their place costs us. But all in all we have huffed and puffed a little too much this season. Poor planning in the summer - looks like another mass exodus again - i don't know if we have planned well enough to build a rounded squad when Bernie goes and maybe KDB..I'd try and keep Kev and get him playing cameos next season. Sadly, I'm resigned to not seeing Bernie play for us next season.

I expect City to beat Brighton quite comfortably. Sunday might be the more difficult game vs. Forest, fighting, kicking, desperate, aggrieved at points deductions & VAR decisions.

O

our scrubby loss via a deflected goal at their place costs us. But all in all we have huffed and puffed a little too much this season. Poor planning in the summer - looks like another mass exodus again - i don't know if we have planned well enough to build a rounded squad when Bernie goes and maybe KDB..I'd try and keep Kev and get him playing cameos next season. Sadly, I'm resigned to not seeing Bernie play for us next season.
That’s the spirit.

True.

Looking back, hindsight and luck. It looks like Arteta’s 0-0 tactic at the Etihad could, I said could, win Arsenal the title still. Note, could. I’m not saying it will.

You have to be careful saying stuff like that on here.

I can see why he did it and they are looking our biggest threat!

Lets hope we get big!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.