The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tottenham seems like a mess right now. Ange talking about changing coaches on his staff that don’t buy into his philosophy. No reason not to win out
Need top 4 to be out of reach when we play them. Their fans attitude towards the game might seep into the players if they have nothing to play for.

Wolves on the beach already

We’ve had a full week off and have a full week to rest and recuperate before Fulham

Perfect storm for a hatful of goals

Imagine the outrage if we win 9-0

They could have diarrhea and still win at the piggery.

They didn't win there last season.

Like when most people thought the dippers would turn the rags over and couldn't do it in both league games or the cup.

That game is no walk in the park for Arsenal in my opinion. The rags do seem to grind out a decent/surprising result sometimes, even when they play shite, which is pretty much every game.

As much some of our fans think the spurs away game could be a banana skin, I think that rags game for Arsenal is too.

Expect arsenal to drop points now at Old Trafford
If they go behind (if PGMOL allow it) I see panic
Let’s win the next two

Wolves on the beach already

We’ve had a full week off and have a full week to rest and recuperate before Fulham

Perfect storm for a hatful of goals

Imagine the outrage if we win 9-0

Lot players at wolves are in the shop window they are not on the beach this will be hard game! When teams come to Man City the manager and the players want to show how good they are and cause an upset

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.