The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A united favour tomorrow would now be welcome, even though I don't think we will need one but it'd certainly make life abit more easier.

Anyone expect villa to beat liverpool?
Based on Villa's recent form, it's unlikely. Having said that, the dippers have nothing to play for and may well take it easy to avoid injury to make sure they can play a part in the Klopp wankfest on the final day of the season.

Spurs with a good chance of top four now.
Villa have looked fucked for a few weeks, I can’t see them getting three points on Monday. Tuesday is going to be horrible.

Villa won't win another game.

Liverpool at home and Palace away. I don't see even a draw for Villa.

They have just had 6 put past them by the 4th team in Greece.

They are pinning all their hope on us beating Spurs.

Looks like we might need Samaritans on hand for some on here now.
Relax folks.
Pep knows what he’s doing.
Our players are serial winners.
As a ‘typical City’ fan I do have a modicum of doubt but then reality sets in and I realise that no matter what superstitious socks, boxers, shirt or whatever I think will help the team, it matters not one iota.
Our boys in blue are winners. Dont doubt them. They‘ve done it time after time after time.
Keep the faith.

Said in another thread but don’t think it makes much difference what Spurs have to play for. They’ll be playing one way regardless, we just need to turn up like the last few weeks.

They did anyway whatever the result, 5th wouldn’t be safe if they dropped points.
Spurs don't want 5th. They want 4th and a CL place.

I'm sure if Burnley can hold Spurs to a 2-1 defeat, City should be able to beat Spurs.

A Villa win tomorrow against the Scousers would be welcome. It finishes Spurs CL hopes off, but I can't see that happening the way Villa are playing at the moment.
Anyone expect villa to beat liverpool?
No

City just need to beat spurs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.