The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Spurs don't want 5th. They want 4th and a CL place.

I'm sure if Burnley can hold Spurs to a 2-1 defeat, City should be able to beat Spurs.

A Villa win tomorrow against the Scousers would be welcome. It finishes Spurs CL hopes off, but I can't see that happening the way Villa are playing at the moment.

No

City just need to beat spurs.
I know, but if they’d drop points today they would still want to hang on to the Europa place and stay ahead of Newcastle, chelsea and united and I ‘d expect them to play with the same effort. Anyway we are better than them and should beat them whatever their motivations.

Looks like we might need Samaritans on hand for some on here now.
Relax folks.
Pep knows what he’s doing.
Our players are serial winners.
As a ‘typical City’ fan I do have a modicum of doubt but then reality sets in and I realise that no matter what superstitious socks, boxers, shirt or whatever I think will help the team, it matters not one iota.
Our boys in blue are winners. Dont doubt them. They‘ve done it time after time after time.
Keep the faith.
Remember top 4 chasing newcastle in 2012 2nd to last game? Went there and won with ease in the end

Wasn't long ago we wanted united to do us a favour and get something from Liverpool and they did, most people here in the lead up to that match said they had no chance yet they got a point. Let's hope they do us a favour tomorrow once again. Even though we don't particularly need a favour because it is in our hands but it would be nice.

I know, but if they’d drop points today they would still want to hang on to the Europa place and stay ahead of Newcastle, chelsea and united and I ‘d expect them to play with the same effort. Anyway we are better than them and should beat them whatever their motivations.
Spurs need to beat us to have a chance of top 4, they can't play for a draw so that may work in our favor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.