The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It would be a huge bonus if United were to get something out of the Arsenal game later, but I think there is virtually no chance of that happening because, well, they are absolutely shit. Just hope Villa can beat Liverpool, but again I think it's unlikely. Going to have do it all ourselves, but that's fine. Would've snapped your hand off to be in this position a month ago.

It would be a huge bonus if United were to get something out of the Arsenal game later, but I think there is virtually no chance of that happening because, well, they are absolutely shit. Just hope Villa can beat Liverpool, but again I think it's unlikely. Going to have do it all ourselves, but that's fine. Would've snapped your hand off to be in this position a month ago.
I can see Villa getting something, both can be hit and miss though, so I wouldn't be overly confident

It’s wise not to overthink things. Football results can change very quickly. I’ll have the rags match on in the background as I do things but largely hate watching them!

Put a huge dollop of Brylcream on me head, turned up my shirt collar and acting the eejit. I'm a red for the day.

Players want to play at Wembley and Ten Bob will still be picking the team in a fortnight. Hopefully that should motivate the clowns today.
If it was just that then I’d agree there’d be a outside chance. It isn’t though they have no defenders will probably end up with a walking Casemiro and half fit McTominay as centre backs.

If it was just that then I’d agree there’d be an outside chance. It isn’t though they have no defenders will probably end up with a walking Casemiro and half fit McTominay as centre backs.
They have no chance. Their performances in recent weeks have been diabolical. They want this manager gone and it’s showing. 3-0 Arsenal today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.