The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They have no chance. Their performances in recent weeks have been diabolical. They want this manager gone and it’s showing. 3-0 Arsenal today.
It would be extremely unlikely granted however a lot of us thought they had no chance against Liverpool a couple of months ago and they ended up getting a draw.

The thing is with Arsenal they are incredibly emotionally brittle anything that goes against them they seem to crumble. Even a draw is not good enough for them and not getting a win today could genuinely break them.

It's a long shot I know but stranger things have happened in football

You guys hoping for the Rags to do you a favour is as forlorn as us hoping Spuds will do us a favour. Ain't gonna happen.

Both teams will win their remaining 2 games - the opposition in both cases is far inferior.

I reckon Rags will get an early red card today as well as they'll try to overcompensate for their bumming at Palace.

I'd be shocked if United got anything today. They're just a poorly coached-team with not a lot of talent.

Beat Tottenham, and we'll be champions.

You guys hoping for the Rags to do you a favour is as forlorn as us hoping Spuds will do us a favour. Ain't gonna happen.

Both teams will win their remaining 2 games - the opposition in both cases is far inferior.

I reckon Rags will get an early red card today as well as they'll try to overcompensate for their bumming at Palace.
The only way the Rags or Spuds scrape a draw will be a large slice of luck. There would have been far more jeopardy if we’d have beaten Real Madrid and squad rotation was a factor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.