The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
they are also human beings, do you really think they will have forgot how you lot behaved a few weeks ago ?
How did we behave a few weeks ago? All I saw was a lot of Spurs fans giving it to Arsenal players and leaving with egg on their faces.

There does seem to be an expectation that both teams are on a roll.

Arsenal have one league win at Old Trafford in the last 18 years, but are 2/7 on Betfair.

City are 1/3 to win against Spurs, despite never having scored in the league at the new stadium.

I think I'd agree that both are favourites, but it's quite amazing that two teams can be such hot favourites in games where they have such a poor record.

I agree that those odds are absolutely crazy, loads of money to be had for people betting the other way if you ask me.

I think City in the last 6 years have really broken the model of how run-ins work to the extent that people disproportionately bet against any other outcome that the status quo. The truth is that City are the only team who have really managed that kind of consistency, and we realistically probably only managed that "invincibility" in two seasons v Liverpool.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.