The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Same. Wasn't expecting anything else this afternoon. Slightly surprised, after watching that car crash at Selhurst Park last monday, that Trafford's finest held them to a one goal win.
If anything I’ve just got in, seen the result, and feeling pretty cheery. If they‘d won breezily 4-0 I would have seen it as a bit of an omen.
I actually don’t remember seeing us look as coolly ferocious in any other title run-in.

I'm sure some City fans are impatient about us not having won the title yet, but the way we've played, the way Arsenal have played, we'll know who is champion of England full time against West Ham and not before.

We've taken it to the final day, that's progress on last season. We're also now the de facto rivals to City moving forward, and shut up those Dipper fans who were adamant Arsenal had fluked it last year and that Liverpool would soon reclaim their place fighting City.

Will it be enough to win the league? Probably not. Will City see Arsenal as their biggest domestic threat moving forward? Probably. Can Arsenal improve? Absolutely and we will do. Of course so will City.

Whatever happens next week this ain't a 'Farmer's League' and there will be tough title battles to come in the seasons to come. I fancy we might nick one as well but I don't think it will be this year.

We've taken it to the final day, that's progress on last season. We're also now the de facto rivals to City moving forward, and shut up those Dipper fans who were adamant Arsenal had fluked it last year and that Liverpool would soon reclaim their place fighting City.

Will it be enough to win the league? Probably not. Will City see Arsenal as their biggest domestic threat moving forward? Probably. Can Arsenal improve? Absolutely and we will do. Of course so will City.

Whatever happens next week this ain't a 'Farmer's League' and there will be tough title battles to come in the seasons to come. I fancy we might nick one as well but I don't think it will be this year.
Very fair mate. Sensible away fans like yourself are always welcomed on BM.

Probably so.
Now sod off.

Yep but our players will be nervy it's natural where as spurs it's a free hit with there fans in a joyful mood seeing as they don't give a fcuk about wining the game! We have to be on it for 97mins or until we 3 up
Also a lot of our players are the same ones who have failed to score a goal in the prem league at spurs ground. Bound to have a bit of mental hoodoo even if subconcious.
the cup win was hopefully a release of any negative connotations.

Last edited:

Would have been over weeks ago if De Bruyne hadn't missed two thirds of a season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.