The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Over the last few games , this City team looks formidable. I have no concerns about the last couple of games

Yep but our players will be nervy it's natural where as spurs it's a free hit with there fans in a joyful mood seeing as they don't give a fcuk about wining the game! We have to be on it for 97mins or until we 3 up

I hated Liverpool much much more, with every ounce of my being but they are a better team than Arsenal and it’ll be very disappointing when/ if we drop points versus Spurs and hand them a title.

Two things for sure I’ll sing my heart out on Tuesday night and it’s still in our hands
Arsenal’s defence has been strong this season.
And how much will Arsenal dick Everton by?
The Everton game will be harder for them than today that’s for sure! Everton are actually in good form. 4 wins in 5 and only one goal conceded.

I hated Liverpool much much more, with every ounce of my being but they are a better team than Arsenal and it’ll be very disappointing when/ if we drop points versus Spurs and hand them a title.

Two things for sure I’ll sing my heart out on Tuesday night and it’s still in our hands

Ps. The rags are pathetic cunts, worst team they’ve had in 30 years
The rags didn't want to score. I only exonerate Garnacho and the keeper who gave it a go.

At least the Arse didn’t dramatically improve their goal difference, which was something many on here feared would happen.

Their GD is now three better than ours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.