The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In our history under Pep, we have been very good at winning must win games at the end of the season, I hope Villa win tomorrow, because that will help to take the home crowd out of the game, if you look at Saturdays game, Fulham dropped the intensity after the first 25 minutes, this should be the same on Tuesday, a team with everything to play for are going to give far more than a team with little to play for. I honestly think we will win it now, even if we draw.

We’ve got to think of new ways to make title wins even more dramatic.

We’ve had a routine home win against West Ham before to win it. That’s no good again.

I’m going for a draw at Tottenham, Arsenal to beat Everton 4-0. Us to be 0-0 at home to West Ham at half time.

Then a secret undercover film clip to emerge and played on loop on Sky Sports News, of a mysterious Arab looking gentleman seen entering the West Ham dressing room.

City to win the second half 9-0 as West Ham players laugh and joke amongst themselves. And then finally they’re all filmed leaving the ground wearing identical £2 million watches, as City lift the trophy.

Think a lot of us blues are putting Spuds in a bracket they don't qualify for. City have battered them every time at their place and spuds have had the rub of the green, luck doesn't last forever. Add to that they won't have a clue if we start with wingers or not. Pep already has his grip on their nether regions.

Think a lot of us blues are putting Spuds in a bracket they don't qualify for. City have battered them every time at their place and spuds have had the rub of the green, luck doesn't last forever. Add to that they won't have a clue if we start with wingers or not. Pep already has his grip on their nether regions.
It's lasted longer than it should have already and that Aussie bellend would sacrifice his own family for two league draws against Pep on his CV

Tanganga staying on the pitch after committing a bagful of yellow card offences in the 2021 season opener then being lauded to high heaven and getting MOTM particularly sticks in my craw. Ref was a fucking disgrace that day, giving him a talking to then giving the Spurs Captain a talking to to give Tanganga another talking to.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.