The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Im an Arsenal fan but I personally would only pick Saliba, Saka and maybe Martinelli/Rice in a combined XI. Even then an on form Rodri offers way more than Rice does.
An on form Rodri of 3 seasons straight? Come on now pal, rice isn’t fit to lace his boots and never will be… a solid player but the levels are miles apart and even Helen Keller could spot the ball…

I wouldn’t swap Foden with anyone from any club to be honest mate. He's criminally underrated outside of Manchester. If he was a United player he’d already have a knighthood.
It’s important to recognise a development of a player who has all the characteristics of a Gazza, the man management of his talent from Pep is a lesson in ‘what might of been’ should certain coaches of got there claws into generational talent, he’s been built up more than a New York sky scraper yet reigned in amongst his peers, by design no less

He has all the attributes to be englands greatest finds and it’s all down to the nurture of the greatest coach we’ve seen…

We all wanted a David silva with goals, we now have it and he’s home grown!

Can see us going on a real run now. Super important win. If we can build loads of momentum now, it will bode well going into the Anfield game. We need to be hitting our peak around then if we're going to beat them. A win at anfield and the scousers would never recover from it psychologically. Come on city, full steam ahead, time to go Super Saiyan!

Important that we followed up Liverpool's loss with that win to let them know we'll capitalize on any slip-ups.

We now have 3 home games in a row against Everton, Chelsea and Brentford.

We'll probably need all 9 points to keep pace with Liverpool as their fixtures in that time are Burnley and Luton at home and Brentford away.

I think we win all three with the way we're currently playing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.