The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Worth noting that if the briggton game is rearranged for the midweek afte the fa cup semi as expected, they don't play the weekend before so will be well rested

It looks a daunting fixture list on paper but for every game that we go into thinking christ this is a tough game, our opponents are thinking jeez how are we gonna get anything against this unbelievably good team

After yesterday, Liverpool’s visit to Fulham on semi final weekend now goes ahead on the scheduled date. A few days ago it looked like none of the three contenders would have a league game then - now we’re the only one not playing.

The fixtures are piling up, but it's no different to usual and plenty of our players have been rested and rotated through a combination of Pep's selections and injury/suspension! We're in decent shape to go again, it's mentally that it takes it toll and our squad is robust. We're going to need the likes of Nunes, Doku and Bobb throughout this run in and they need to show they're up to the task. Exciting times though. I'd rather be in this position than with one game a week and nothing to fight for, that's for sure. We could end up with another treble or absolutely nothing, but we're there and fighting on all fronts again which is testament to Pep and this squad of players.

I'm not sure Arsenal are quite ready for the challenge still. They might actually benefit from exiting the CL. It's advantage dippers in the title race considering the Europa is a piece of piss in comparison and their remaining fixtures. But it's a small advantage and if we beat Arsenal then I'd say it's then in our favour.

The fixtures are piling up, but it's no different to usual and plenty of our players have been rested and rotated through a combination of Pep's selections and injury/suspension! We're in decent shape to go again, it's mentally that it takes it toll and our squad is robust. We're going to need the likes of Nunes, Doku and Bobb throughout this run in and they need to show they're up to the task. Exciting times though. I'd rather be in this position than with one game a week and nothing to fight for, that's for sure. We could end up with another treble or absolutely nothing, but we're there and fighting on all fronts again which is testament to Pep and this squad of players.

I'm not sure Arsenal are quite ready for the challenge still. They might actually benefit from exiting the CL. It's advantage dippers in the title race considering the Europa is a piece of piss in comparison and their remaining fixtures. But it's a small advantage and if we beat Arsenal then I'd say it's then in our favour.
Our management of our squad over a season has been refined to such an extent in recent years that it is now truly exceptional.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.