The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
doom.gif
This thread after the internationals

Really hope we win it this year because I think arsenal will win it next year after they buy a striker in the summer.
If they had a decent striker, they would have been clear at the top this year and probably won it last year too.

Really hope we win it this year because I think arsenal will win it next year after they buy a striker in the summer.
If they had a decent striker, they would have been clear at the top this year and probably won it last year too.
You could say that about us had we not had the injuries we’ve had to carry. Don’t disagree they’ll be there or thereabouts but don’t write us off too, as you well know, we’ll fight to the end.

We look cooked. Last year taken a hell out of the lads, there was always going to be a drop off in performances.

It's really hard now. We need Liverpool to draw twice (very unlikely we are gonna have a better GD) and 1 draw from Arsenal and we have to win every single game. The Arsenal draw is likely, but two draws from Liverpool, I have a hard time seeing it.

Anyway, I still think we are favorites for UCL and FA cup, we are really hard to beat (we haven't lost when Rodri plays), so I think the only chance we don't win those competitions is if we go to penalties. I would honestly rotate players on PL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.