The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
we now have to win all 9 games I think to win it
We are more than capable of it and it’s not the toughest run ever
Could do with banging the goals in though as well and getting the goal difference up

I think Villa will be harder than today. Arsenal played with fear and were there for the taking. Villa will come and have a proper go. Think we will struggle again and think we will drop more points
Villa are not in great form, McGinn is suspended and Watkins may well be missing.

If we don’t win that one, we’ll have a mountain to climb. I think we’ll beat them comfortably.

Still think we are in for it and if we don't, sorry, and this will go against the BM majority but if a choice of the other 2 rather scousers won it than the arse.

yah klopp love in and the weirdos that are the cult but at least they are going for it, not the shite we saw arteta put on display yesterday, rather we lost it to a team trying to win all their games.

plus the cult and pundits I am so used to constant pro scouse waffle an even if they don't win it we are gonna hear about their season non stop, tarquins will be insufferable just as much.

Last edited:
Still think we are in for it and if we don't, sorry, and this will go against the BM majority but if a choice of the other 2 rather scousers won it than the arse.

yah klopp love in and the weirdos that are the cult but at least they are going for it, not the shite we saw arteta put on display yesterday, rather we lost it to a team trying to win all their games.

plus the cult and pundits I am so used to constant pro scouse waffle an even if they don't win it we are gonna hear about their season non stop, tarquins will be insufferable just as much.

So one game Arteta decides to park the bus in a fixture they have lost 8 times consecutively, and that's enough for you to prefer Liverpool ? Weird.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.