The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
5 league wins in 12 for Villa in 2024. I cannot see anything other than demolition today for them.

Only consolation is 3 of those wins are away from home.

Be interesting how Arsenal play today if they win comfortably my prediction if 89 points being enough might be wrong meaning we need to win all our games if we won't to win the league

Be interesting how Arsenal play today if they win comfortably my prediction if 89 points being enough might be wrong meaning we need to win all our games if we won't to win the league
Maybe, but wolves, spurs and united away are all harder games that this one for arsenal.

They have a difficult game on Wednesday. They wouldn't be human if that wasn't on their minds. Some players saving themselves for the glory of CL, perhaps?

We won’t be top come this evening - and we will be further behind after next weekend. In fact there is a strong chance we won’t be top again until after the spurs game due to the run / timing of PL games.

We’ve got to get our heads around the fact we will be chasing for the remainder of the season and it’s out of our hands.

I just have a feeling all will be to play for come last day of the season
I feel we need to be top going into the last day tbh. I will admit nothing's guaranteed, but if Arsenal or Lpool need a win on the last day for the title they'll get it.

Maybe, but wolves, spurs and united away are all harder games that this one for arsenal.
Spurs are garbage, they only turn-up against us. For some odd reason, no matter how garbage they are, we never able to beat them at their stadium. Arsenal will take them to the cleaners. On the bright side, Tottenham are resting for 2weeks before they meet Arsenal, maybe, just maybe, they might get something.

Apparently United players are trying to throw games away because they are trying to get ETH sacked, I do not know, just rumours. So they may or might not want to win the Arsenal game???

Wolves are too inconsistent. 5-points in the past 5-games. Standard win for Arsenal. Nonetheless, I hope they drop points in all 3 games. ;)

Agree 100%, neither team drops any points today, not worth expecting or watching

Both teams win by a minimum of 2 goals
I would be more optimistic. I think we are into the end zone now. These are the games were the pressure starts to build and strange things tend to happen. Clearly home advantage means that 3 points are the most likely outcomes but just one Slip can change everything.

bollocks about Spurs. They were absolute shite yesterday, they will be shite in every one of their last games apart from when they play us and then play like prime Barca, then get dry-bummed by dippers and Tarquins.
So do we accept that we will lose that game so? We will probably need to win there if we are to claim the title. Its down to us to turn up and beat them regardless of what they get up to. It is also nonsense to suggest they will deliberately fail to turn up against Arsenal and as you put it get dry-bummed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.