The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Or to put it another way...on the only occasion that we needed to win the last 6...we did

Did we not need to win all 6 when we drew against WH in the penultimate game, only for Liverpool to draw with Spurs? Could be wrong

Edit, been corrected on the order of the two draws.

Last edited:
Interesting that GD is now back in play (result dependent).

I still don't think writing off Liverpool - as has been the case in many news stories and on here - is particularly wise, given there are 4 games to go, but i understand that having 2 title rivals does change the picture somewhat.

i'm never convinced by anything until maths says so, especially given some of our title wins in the last decade or so!!

Interesting that GD is now back in play (result dependent).

I still don't think writing off Liverpool - as has been the case in many news stories and on here - is particularly wise, given there are 4 games to go, but i understand that having 2 title rivals does change the picture somewhat.

i'm never convinced by anything until maths says so, especially given some of our title wins in the last decade or so!!
Both us and Arsenal would have to drop points in 2 games each and Liverpool win their 4. No chance

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.