The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The pressure is absolutely on Arsenal now - they are top of the league and we're winning. We're not just winning, we're in full flow now and starting to blast teams away. They know that GD is going to start to come down and we just look very, very comfortable.

If it's not KdB running the show, Foden does it. Haaland's waiting in the wings andAlvarez has found his scoring boots. Kovacic is pulling his weight, Walker's back, Akanji and Ake look immense, Ortega has proven to be the best keeper in the league, etc etc etc.

I'd hate to go to United now and that's what Arsenal have to do. They have to go to Spurs and win. I don't think they will. They also have to go to United and win and I think United will delight in spoiling their party.

Looks like I'm going to order another Bollinger for the last day of the season!

COME ON CITY!

Good bit of early retirement money there for those that said Liverpool still have a chance after last night's defeat
They are out of it now.
They need both city and arsenal to slip up twice.
Both could slip up once or one could implode and slip up twice (rags in 2012 and dippers in 2014) but not both dropping twice.

Last edited:
Still a long way to go, Forest next, thing is now if Haaland is available does he start for me no, we play better flowing football and right now that’s what’s needed.

Good bit of early retirement money there for those that said Liverpool still have a chance after last night's defeat

Well tonight's win changes things quite significantly in that respect as Brighton were the second most likely team to take points off us.

Opta had Liverpool at 13% yesterday, but now they're at 2%, just by virtue of us winning that game alone their chances have now tanked.

50/1 is still not quite the same as impossible. But that doesn't mean anybody thinks it's likely.

Reactions: AJT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.