The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If it comes to it, i reckon there would be a pretty subdued atmosphere if arsenal are still in with a chance of winning the title.
If spurs have settled for a 5 th place finish by the time we play them. I reckon there’s not a chance spurs will try to beat us if it helps us over Arsenal. That’s if we both win our games. I think pep’s a big friend of ange, wink wink.

If spurs have settled for a 5 th place finish by the time we play them. I reckon there’s not a chance spurs will try to beat us if it helps us over Arsenal. That’s if we both win our games. I think pep’s a big friend of ange, wink wink.
Of course they would try and beat us, professional footballl people don't think like fans.

If Arsenal win all their games 10-0 and we win all ours by a single goal, the title is ours. Why would anyone think if Spurs can‘t beat Arsenal they can beat us?

If Arsenal win all their games 10-0 and we win all ours by a single goal, the title is ours. Why would anyone think if Spurs can‘t beat Arsenal they can beat us?
Spurs could end up beating both of us lol.

The spurs players have an obligation to their supporters to stop an Arsenal win. 3 points is what they need anyway but at its most basic level, they need to put in a shift here. The abuse if they lift the league will be off the scale. Time for son to turn up.

Spurs could end up beating both of us lol.

The spurs players have an obligation to their supporters to stop an Arsenal win. 3 points is what they need anyway but at its most basic level, they need to put in a shift here. The abuse if they lift the league will be off the scale. Time for son to turn up.
If the players didnt already know, youd think the atmospehere would tell them its a big one. Spurs fans and players should be well up for the game.

Do you seriously think City would try and not win a match to stop the Rags or Dippers winning the title?

The manager and players would have too much pride. Not gonna happen, the manager would give any player not putting 100% in a rollicking and drop them for having that attitude. Just like the Rags won't roll over for us at the swamp.

City for sure can win at Spurs but it will be the hard way, by outplaying them, not because of a freebie.

We've got Forrest Wolves and Fulham before Spurs. Let's not be disrespectful, if nothing else to the process of winning, if not to other teams.

So far Arsenal and Liverpool dropped points where it wasn’t expected.
Arsenal also got all 3 points where they were expected to drop them. It is all to paly for and is still all very tight. I'm happy to embrace the pressure and look for the wins in must win games.

Absolutely hate them for their victim mentality and insistence on making everything about them. I'd say we dislike them more than Spurs, or at least many of us do.

We don't have the same dislike for the Rags that you do (for obvious reasons) but the Dippers we really don't like.

Just picking up on this and your previous post on respecting us, I think you're in a minority. I don't think your fanbase is any different to the others when it comes to thinking we've cheated our way to success. You had a banner saying "oil money doesn't buy class" - at the Emirates stadium of all places. You might be respect us, but I'm not sure it's true of Arsenal fans in general.

And there's not a chance the majority of Arsenal fans hate the dippers more than Spurs!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.