The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looking more finished...bu that could change if both us and arsenal dont get positive results tomorrow...which was exactly the point I was originally posting about..

Weve looked leggy in previous games....and again we have a quick change around between games

I dont care where you are from - you post in an arrogant/dismissive manner towards a lot of others. And when I said back you opinion up i meant with a reasoned argument.

It has nothing to do with fear (not sure what you are trying to prove)...it has to do with football and how fast things can change.... I have zero fear of winning or losing.....fear doesnt come into it.

I also back us...but again Im with Pep on this...and he knows more that you or I put together...nothing is over until its done mathematically
If you think I'm arrogant or dismissive you're entitled to your opinion. In my opinion you're a bit up tight so there we are. As far as siding with Pep there's a difference between when he's speaking on us versus when he's using coach speak. Pep more than anyone knew Liverpool were cooked after they fell to Everton regardless of what he or you had to say.

You want me to back my opinion on why I expect us to see this through? Fine, because we're the best squad, with the most experienced players in terms of crossing the finish line, and our manager is a serial winner. Is that considered reasoned?

Watch Spurs become prime Madrid vs us
It’s nailed on…said it on the thread the other day. They will play gash until they are out of contention for 4th spot……then play for the City cup like it was an actually ‘thing’…….sad cunts with no ambition.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.