The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There are only a few set's of fans that don't like us since we got took over! (for some reason, Millwall, Stoke and Middlesborough have an unhealthy hatred of us)!

But the majority of Premier League teams like us! United, Liverpool and Arsenal hate us, Spurs would love us to be bothered that they hate us!

But the like of Villa, Everton, Newcastle, Sunderland and especially West Ham can relate to us!

Honest fans, who have been starved of success, just like we was!

*plus they hate them gobby rag twats!
Villa - are you sure? They are as bitter about us as anyone!

Which team does Tom support? Yeah, you guessed it...Arsehole FC. No-one cares about City? Well Tom seems to be spending a lot of time caring about City. I think he really does care about City. He's a caring type. Perhaps he works in the Care sector.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240515-071330_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240515-071330_Chrome.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 165
Which team does Tom support? Yeah, you guessed it...Arsehole FC. No-one cares about City? Well Tom seems to be spending a lot of time caring about City. I think he really does care about City. He's a caring type. Perhaps he works in the Care sector.
They care enough to tell the world they don’t care

Fucking beautiful!

It’s got bitter and toxic on the CAF. Post after post. Just a sample.

Imagine what RAWK is like!

About to win 6 out of the last 7 League titles, massive achievement but that's horrendous for the product the EPL are trying to push.

4 on merit would be one hell of a feat; watching Fergie's genius being shredded by a cheating juggernaut that is not going to be put in check is really depressing

It's so sickening to see the cheating being allowed and largely ignored. Watching City win doesn't mean a lot, but the way it's happening and the damage it does to the game is awful to see

Exactly. City's success is entirely artificial and no amount of media fawning can make it real and authentic.

Their egg stained support can celebrate another four in a row and another treble as much as they like (all four of them on Deansgate)…but what they will never have, no matter how much they crave it, is that glamour, aura and prestige surrounding the club. They will always be a state owned skid mark on the game with a shit load of trophies.

Oh aye, I crave the glamour and prestige of an al fresco torrent shower at the game because the billionaire owners can't be arsed to fix the fucking holes in the roof of the toilet like stadium. The only aura they've got these days is one of entitlement, desperation and incompetence.

There are only a few set's of fans that don't like us since we got took over! (for some reason, Millwall, Stoke and Middlesborough have an unhealthy hatred of us)!

But the majority of Premier League teams like us! United, Liverpool and Arsenal hate us, Spurs would love us to be bothered that they hate us!

But the like of Villa, Everton, Newcastle, Sunderland and especially West Ham can relate to us!

Honest fans, who have been starved of success, just like we was!

*plus they hate them gobby rag twats!
Sorry but I beg to differ regarding Stoke fans hating us. I’ve a lot of friends who support Stoke (season ticket holders) and they have nothing but praise for us and it’s actually the rags and dippers they all despise, oh and Port Vale obviously.

Sorry but I beg to differ regarding Stoke fans hating us. I’ve a lot of friends who support Stoke (season ticket holders) and they have nothing but praise for us and it’s actually the rags and dippers they all despise, oh and Port Vale obviously.
I know plenty of Villa fans who wanted us to win the league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.