The Title Race - 2024/25

How many points to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So, after two rounds and one match in the third game day, there are already only two teams left with a 100% record.

I wouldn’t be too unhappy, if it was still two tomorrow evening.

Media numpties screeching excitedly about “another” 3 way title race

Last year was a great title race but let’s have it right it was us v Arsenal. The dippers briefly being in contention in March before totally imploding with weeks of the season still to go doesn’t merit a mention in a title race

In an ostensibly 5 or 6 horse race that's insane. Smarter people than me have calculated it but it doesn't make a single bit of sense to me.
Yeah not sure how they only have Arsenal at 79 points, they did move up to 80 points last week. As you say, they must see something statistically that we don't. 90 for us seems right though, possibly low.

Yeah not sure how they only have Arsenal at 79 points, they did move up to 80 points last week. As you say, they must see something statistically that we don't. 90 for us seems right though, possibly low.
I've said for ages that at this point of the season you've got to be targeting 90+, and while we make look easy it's really, really hard to do. If I was Arteta I'd be telling them that's the target, and don't worry about City at all until there's 5 games to go.

Didn’t see the game but Arsenal from the stats did well to get a pointView attachment 130186
they played Rice down since 49'. Arsenal are strong, on their day very strong. But we can keep them away. Since years when we are on fire nobody is stronger bar Real's dark magic (football wise we battered them last season and showed one of the greatest displays ever during 4-0 mauling on Treble season)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.