The Title Race - 2024/25

How many points to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Arsenal are hoping to buy and loan(Sterling) the PL title.
Liverpool are hoping to buy the PL title on the cheap.
United are hoping to buy 4th place and a CL place.
Chelsea are hoping to buy any PL place.
City are hoping they win the 2 cases against the PL and win the PL title 5 times in a row.

nightmare is if we dont do 5 peat and the other 3 teams in top4 will be the 3x from red cartel.

how nice it woud be a top4 of City, Chelsea, Spurs, Newcastle with Brighton at 5th.:) zero fucking reds.

is there any chance that IF we dont win the league the winner isnt from red cartel? only squad could have some chance is Chelsea but thats a big IF, it would need a huge work from Maresca, right in his debut season also first ever PL season with the added crazyness given by Boehly. but much rather them than Arse or dippers let alone clown Ten Hag.

best if we just do the 5peat, but really wouldnt mind Chelsea, Barcodes, Spurs in top 4 behind us. imagine red loving media in that scenario they would cough blood for weeks...

I tend to stay out of this thread and I don’t make predictions about how City will do for two reasons:
(1) the only thing i am remotely superstitious about isn not tempting fate;
(2) no way am I going to predict any team is going to do better than this City team or even entertain such thinking.

Of course, we won’t win everything: history tells us that but I have no idea where we will fall down so I’ll stick with one game at a time.

I will offer the opinion that we do have the most quality in our squad again although it’s obviously not the deepest and I would like us to sign another striker.
In his presser Pep confirmed that the squad plan was for Oscar to cover as striker if Haaland was injured. So now it looks like a false 9 is plan b.

nightmare is if we dont do 5 peat and the other 3 teams in top4 will be the 3x from red cartel.

how nice it woud be a top4 of City, Chelsea, Spurs, Newcastle with Brighton at 5th.:) zero fucking reds.

is there any chance that IF we dont win the league the winner isnt from red cartel? only squad could have some chance is Chelsea but thats a big IF, it would need a huge work from Maresca, right in his debut season also first ever PL season with the added crazyness given by Boehly. but much rather them than Arse or dippers let alone clown Ten Hag.

best if we just do the 5peat, but really wouldnt mind Chelsea, Barcodes, Spurs in top 4 behind us. imagine red loving media in that scenario they would cough blood for weeks...
Like your options wonder what odds bookies have on them may be worth a bluey

Arsenal seem wayyy too over emotional to me, even the celebrations after the goals against Villa.
They need to chill it's only 3 games played!
They seem to take on the personality of their manager. I generally think Arteta is too amped up. The Premier Lesgue is a marathon not a sprint.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.