The Title Race - 2024/25

How many points to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think we'll piss it, this time.
Our most comfortable since 17/18.
City have gone up a level, didnt think it was possible. Long way to go though.

If you told me 25 years ago that the yellow and black kit I hated (summed up how shit we had become) would one day be iconic and worn by City as World Champions with a forward on a goal a game I dont think I would have believed you!

It’ll be done at 90 mark . I can’t see any team pushing that far .

Overall yes, but not sure of the impact of Alvarez transfer. Who is going to step up and lead the line in Haaland's absence ?

We struggled along ok the season we didn’t have a single striker in the squad.

I honestly still think we’d be playing every week without a proper target man, if it wasn’t for a generational player like Haaland becoming available.

3 games in the season and people get carried away.

It's a long season and many things can happen.

We have a phenomenal team, though. And the PL charges have motivated us even more. Maybe they have helped us win the Treble and 4 in a row.
I don’t think the dippers will win the league but I definitely see them as a threat, I think to say otherwise is a bit arrogant. I think they are weak in terms of back up CB and goalie, and midfield, we are exposed if anything happens to the big fella up front

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.