The Title Race - 2024/25

How many points to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Didn't see anything to be worried about today.

They're good defensively but they can't play and they have no attack.

I'm not sure we'll have a proper challenger this season.

I think we'll win comfortably next Sunday.

Arsenal are effective, but Christ they get away with some blatant time wasting, especially with their own set pieces
There was a moment in the First Half when the Spurs keeper flapped at a corner and the ball went out for another corner. Almost two minutes and the ball was in play for less than five seconds.

A better team would have put 2 or 3 past us in the first 5 minutes yesterday.

We are still the best in the league but statistically this is opening up to be one of the most open City teams under Pep with the number of chances and counters we are giving the opposition.

Arsenal's undoing this year if they falter will be the squad depth which they didn't address at all in the summer. That and a number 9. The only big difference in starting XIs is Haaland.

A better team would have put 2 or 3 past us in the first 5 minutes yesterday.

We are still the best in the league but statistically this is opening up to be one of the most open City teams under Pep with the number of chances and counters we are giving the opposition.

Arsenal's undoing this year if they falter will be the squad depth which they didn't address at all in the summer. That and a number 9. The only big difference in starting XIs is Haaland.

I'll be shocked if anyone has a better 25mins than Brentford's first 25mins yesterday.

I agree with the points on Arsenal though, I don't see them scoring enough goals to challenge us.

Rice is back next game.
Arsenal are now a beast.
Winning comfortably against them is now a thing of the past.
Game likely to end in a draw or we could even be beaten by a single goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.