The Title Race - 2024/25

How many points to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll be shocked it anyone has a better 25mins than Brentford's first 25mins yesterday.

I agree with the points on Arsenal though, I don't see them scoring enough goals to challenge us.

Very true mate, I agree.

If Haaland can keep fit all year round I think we win by 10 points.

Arsenal are now a team who are happy to park the bus soak up the pressure win 1 nil Arteta managerial coaching is taking shape now how he wants his teams to play! Hard to beat and not arsed parking the bus against top sides then more open against the weaker sides! Think there is a flaw in that? Majority of Premier teams now are so good when you open up they will take points off you!

Rice is back next game.
Arsenal are now a beast.
Winning comfortably against them is now a thing of the past.
Game likely to end in a draw or we could even be beaten by a single goal.
Not what I've seen in the first 4 games, I think they're worse than last season. Got to be a game we're looking to win comfortably, think we'll overrun them in midfield.

Arsenal are rock solid defensively and will rarely be beaten this season. Next week, expect the same, they will come not to lose and we will have to be on our game defensively. We certainly won't get away with that chaotic defending we saw yesterday. That Brentford goal was slapstick comedy.

It will be tight, but I think we may pinch it by a single goal. Savinho, if he's not injured, could be the key to unlock their defence.

Arsenal are rock solid defensively and will rarely be beaten this season. Next week, expect the same, they will come not to lose and we will have to be on our game defensively. We certainly won't get away with that chaotic defending we saw yesterday. That Brentford goal was slapstick comedy.

It will be tight, but I think we may pinch it by a single goal. Savinho, if he's not injured, could be the key to unlock their defence.

First half they made mistakes difference is they don't have Haaland

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.