The Title Race - 2024/25

How many points to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Squad looks very light with injuries to key players, Ake, Bobb, KDB, Rodri all out for long time/ possibly all season, Foden with some weird virus and several players not good enough in the squad Carson, Nunes etc. and jury possibly out on a few others. We are an injury to Haaland away from missing out on top 4

I can only forsee many more injuries with such a threadbare squad and so many games, sorry to be so doom and gloom, we need 3 world class players in January Sales.
Agreed, you make some good points

Without spending possibly up to a quarter of a billion pounds on 3 stellar signings in January I can see us being nearer to the relegation zone than the top 4 and if Haaland gets injured I think we’ll probably be relegated

We will still win. How many times have we lost KDB for a season or half a season and won the league. We lost Gundo for a season and got a 100 points. We need to have more faith in the players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.