The Title Race - 2024/25

How many points to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Without Rodri we would do well to win 85-86 pts. Imo, if we win 85 pts, that will give us a 50 % chance to win the title. Don't think Arsenal and Liverpool will go above 85 pts either, even if they are threatening to do so after 20-25 games.

I have to admit this feels like EVERY season. I question a few players. And Pep. But after January a light switch is flicked. It's almost like he knows that if you have to do your best with lesser players, even if you have better players on the bench because in that last 4 months they are the players that get you over the line

I have to admit this feels like EVERY season. I question a few players. And Pep. But after January a light switch is flicked. It's almost like he knows that if you have to do your best with lesser players, even if you have better players on the bench because in that last 4 months they are the players that get you over the line
Bingo. Pep doesn’t rush anyone back at the start of the seaosn. Look at the dippers and arsenal, hardly any rotation already and all their players started the season, none of them got extended break like ours.

I’m quietly confident about the League but can’t help worry about further injuries, especially when working with so small a squad. We’re the best footballing side and have yet to hit our stride, but I think to win it we’ll likely sacrifice both domestic cups and may exit the Champions League at an earlier than expected stage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.