The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll say 88 points wins the league.
The winner will be the one who lands Haaland (unfortunately suspect it will be Chelsea) assuming dippers don't get Mbappe. As things stand now I suspect we will drop off the pace this year and finish 3rd Behind Chelsea and Liverpool with United in fourth. Our start to the season with the tough away games could obviously work for or against, concerned if KDB does miss first half of season that damage could be done with our title challenge early. Worried about our recruitment if we don't get Haaland and think we still need to strengthen defensively ideally a top quality left back and ideally a young central midfielder. Might be a unpopular opinion but doubt we will finish with such a strong defensive record next season as the standards Stones and Dias set last season will be difficult to maintain.
I'm really praying we get Haaland!

I'd have said high eighties as well. Though Chelsea and the cult will push us hard next season.
I honestly don’t see the odd lot down the road being a threat. They have a ridiculously easy run of fixtures to start so there will no doubt be lots of media hype as they top the table early on, but by the end of January they will be fighting for Top 4 with Leicester

I honestly don’t see the odd lot down the road being a threat. They have a ridiculously easy run of fixtures to start so there will no doubt be lots of media hype as they top the table early on, but by the end of January they will be fighting for Top 4 with Leicester
I'm not sure. Getting back the bestest CB in the world ever ever EVER will be a boost for them. And I can't see them having a similar run of home defeats like they had at the turn of the year.

I'm not sure. Getting back the bestest CB in the world ever ever EVER will be a boost for them. And I can't see them having a similar run of home defeats like they had at the turn of the year.
I was talking about the Zebra Pants Massive in Trafford.
Van Dijk and Gomez have had really bad injuries, they will probably never be the same again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.