The Tottenham Thread 12/13

Did you know that Spurs haven't lost a match playing in our all-white kit since the 0-1 home defeat by Wigan Athletic on 3rd November...

A1764_zps3ab7747f.jpg

...that's a run of 13 matches with 9 wins and 4 draws.

jimharri said:
THFC6061 said:
Did you know that Spurs haven't lost a match playing in our all-white kit since the 0-1 home defeat by Wigan Athletic on 3rd November...

A1764_zps3ab7747f.jpg

...that's a run of 13 matches with 9 wins and 4 draws.
iUjSwVu.gif
Might be worth just ignoring this thread altogether then

Spurs have a new purpose in life as far as I am a concerned.

Frightening Arsenal and keeping both the Red and Blue half of Mickey town under their heel.

Long may it continue now that they dont have a C**t (Arry) as the Manager.

I'm quietly confident about Tottenham's chances at West Ham tonight.

Here's our record at Upton Park during the Premier League Era...

P0177_zpsaa4db87d.png

...of course, a win tonight will see us leap-frog Chelsea into third place in the Table.

THFC6061 said:
I'm quietly confident about Tottenham's chances at West Ham tonight.

Here's our record at Upton Park during the Premier League Era...

P0177_zpsaa4db87d.png

...of course, a win tonight will see us leap-frog Chelsea into third place in the Table.

You said the same last season about you lot record vs Everton at goodison park.... you know what happen!!!!

ifiwasarichfan said:
Spurs have a new purpose in life as far as I am a concerned.

Frightening Arsenal and keeping both the Red and Blue half of Mickey town under their heel.

Long may it continue now that they dont have a C**t (Arry) as the Manager.
Indeed! I like Spurs this season now that cünt has gone. I like Vilas Boas, I've always liked Defoe(unfortunately injured!), I really like Dembélé and Bale is even better now than ever. Still don't like Adebayor, he's a right dick!

But I'd rather see Spurs finish third than anyone else. Can't be doing with Liverpool or Everton, and I fucking hate Arsenal! I don't particularly like or dislike Chelsea.

Don't want them winning tonight though, the Hammers are a club I always want to win when not playing us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.