The Tottenham Thread 12/13

I don't think there can be any doubt whatsoever now - Gareth Bale is simply the finest player in the Premier League and the best that Britain has to offer.

World class?

There are precious few football clubs on the planet where he wouldn't be an automatic starter.

Typical spuds will rise so far high only to fall like a soufflé.......... watch this space!!!!

Enjoy 3rd while you can.

Spurs players goals & assists 2012-13 updated after the 3-2 win at West Ham...

P0180A_zps69366865.png

THFC6061 said:
I don't think there can be any doubt whatsoever now - Gareth Bale is simply the finest player in the Premier League and the best that Britain has to offer.

World class?

There are precious few football clubs on the planet where he wouldn't be an automatic starter.
He will be gone in the summer.

The cookie monster said:
THFC6061 said:

World class?

If Spurs can secure Champions League football for next season, I really don't think Bale will be going anywhere.

If we don't, you might be right.

THFC6061 said:
The cookie monster said:
THFC6061 said:

World class?

If Spurs can secure Champions League football for next season, I really don't think Bale will be going anywhere.

If we don't, you might be right.
Should have put my post in here. If he carries on with this form, he'll be off, but only if it's a team like Real. We have the money, but I don't think he'd come to us if you get Chumps League - I think that would change if Mourinho were in charge (and I'm not advocating getting him, I just feel he's one of the only managers that could change a players mind). I don't even think he'd go to the Rags, I get the feeling he has an affinity with Spurs, and he'd only move abroad - but only if you get Chumps football.

There is far too much fuss being made of his current form. Apart from one against The Trafford Buccanneers, his goals this season have been against Villa, Reading, WBA, Norwich, Coventry, WHU and Lyon.

Where was he in the other games?

He is a very good player, and I would certainly like him at City, but he needs consistency. Maybe he needs to play in a better team, where he is just another team member who regularly contributes, rather than being the "big fish" who bails (no pun intended!) out his side time after time.

A bit like Sweep was for us at the time.

Salford_Blue said:
There is far too much fuss being made of his current form. Apart from one against The Trafford Buccanneers, his goals this season have been against Villa, Reading, WBA, Norwich, Coventry, WHU and Lyon.

Where was he in the other games?

He is a very good player, and I would certainly like him at City, but he needs consistency. Maybe he needs to play in a better team, where he is just another team member who regularly contributes, rather than being the "big fish" who bails (no pun intended!) out his side time after time.

A bit like Sweep was for us at the time.

Needs consistency!?

Probably the most consistent player in the Premier League this season. I'd always thought he was overrated - but having watched him a lot this season, he is pure class. Everything he does is brilliant.

Absolutely world-class and would start for any team in the world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.