The Tottenham Thread 12/13

mcmanus said:
I feel a chart coming soon.....

Does anyone else get bored of these 'graph' jokes? Not singling out mcmanus, it's just we don't really need to see the same joke after every match Spurs lose. Which, thankfully/enjoyably, is becoming more frequent.

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
mcmanus said:

Does anyone else get bored of these 'graph' jokes? Not singling out mcmanus, it's just we don't really need to see the same joke after every match Spurs lose. Which, thankfully/enjoyably, is becoming more frequent.

No, I never tire of City fans taking the piss out of Tottenham fans after they lose. That was ingrained into me during the 1992/93 season. What does bore me is seeing huge charts about Tottenham's results and statistics on a Manchester City forum.

Bale doesn't play or gets injured as he did today, and suddenly Spurs look clueless

Bar a couple of 2nd half efforts from Defoe, Spurs looked toothless

citykev28 said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:
mcmanus said:

No, I never tire of City fans taking the piss out of Tottenham fans after they lose. That was ingrained into me during the 1992/93 season. What does bore me is seeing huge charts about Tottenham's results and statistics on a Manchester City forum.

Its a general section in a thread about a different team fuck knows why you've pointed out its a City forum.

Mark - TheBlue said:
citykev28 said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:

Its a general section in a thread about a different team fuck knows why you've pointed out its a City forum.

Maybe because it's the general football section of a Manchester City forum. In the general football forum, I still see James Milner at the top of the page. Do you see Scott Parker? Is my laptop playing up?

citykev28 said:
Mark - TheBlue said:
citykev28 said:

Maybe because it's the general football section of a Manchester City forum. In the general football forum, I still see James Milner at the top of the page. Do you see Scott Parker? Is my laptop playing up?

Yea so if a poster wants to post stats about his team he can. If your after shit jokes and circlejerking theres a rag thread somewhere.

Mark - TheBlue said:
citykev28 said:
Mark - TheBlue said:

Yea so if a poster wants to post stats about his team he can. If your after shit jokes and circlejerking theres a rag thread somewhere.

Yes, so if a poster wants to post stats about his team he can. If you're after shit jokes and circle jerking there's a rag thread somewhere.

If you're going to get wound up, please try to be grammatically correct as you do so. I'm fed up reading this second rate English on a Manchester City forum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.