BlueMo' said:
jimharri said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:
*slow clap gif*
Here you go (take your pick!);

130516193552.gif

Or

pAQjRf2.gif

Jim, you are the Gifmaster general without a doubt.
I'd post a gif of applause for you but am unable.
Jokerclapping.gif

Spurs have been great this season. I think the Europa league has taken its toll as they looked knackered on Thursday and had a poor result today. I am glad that AVB has shown everyone that he is a decent manager.

BlueMo' said:
StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
BlueMo' said:
Jim, you are the Gifmaster general without a doubt.
I'd post a gif of applause for you but am unable.
Jokerclapping.gif

Thanks SHWC, Excellent choice.
[bigimg]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ELFl2_1q7DI/TObn1HnV2fI/AAAAAAAAAaQ/5JkvAtpbv7k/s1600/Not_sure_if_serious.jpg[/bigimg]

I wasn't callin you a joker!

squirtyflower said:
I have to be honest here and say that citykev is right, the graphs and charts, the badges the stats, bore me fucking rigid
Yet when I said something similar, I was jumped upon from a great height;

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=261706&start=1480" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=14&t=261706&start=1480</a>

I await WCO's putdown of your good self, Mr Mod sir.

davymcfc said:
Spurs have been great this season. I think the Europa league has taken its toll as they looked knackered on Thursday and had a poor result today. I am glad that AVB has shown everyone that he is a decent manager.
Really? I think bale has covered his back.

At Inter Milan, AVB's tactics were unbelievable with Spurs high line making it so easy for Cassano to thread little through balls behind them. It was school boy stuff

Their team was much changed today so I'm not sure that the Europa League totally explains the result. I'm not sure why Defoe did not start, unless he was injured

But Arsenal and Wenger... how many lives they have..

7 points, Spurs on top of their football and confidence, arsenal in a deepest hole and before you clap your hands Spurs look poor, lose 6 points while Wenger produce a win away at Swansea and Bayern and have genuine chance to come as close as one point behind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.