The Tottenham Thread 13/14 part 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
de niro said:
THFC6061 said:
Jack_mcfc_ said:
I can't make sense of that, need it in a graph format.

There's a very nice one on my web site, but I'm not allowed to place a link to it.

That's also about the 50th time you've plugged it. Don't make me fuck you off the forum stato.

Fair enough, but how am I plugging it when I'm not even saying what it's called?

THFC6061 said:
de niro said:
THFC6061 said:
There's a very nice one on my web site, but I'm not allowed to place a link to it.

That's also about the 50th time you've plugged it. Don't make me fuck you off the forum stato.

Fair enough, but how am I plugging it when I'm not even saying what it's called?

As you have mentioned it even a simpleton like you know all you have to do is use google.

I think Spurs are going to be right up there this year, the talent in their squad if they complete these signings is quite scary. Very good window for them especially they had a good team already.. Could this be the year they force Arsenal out of the top 4?

I have been very impressed with their spending they have bought players in for the positions they were struggling with. If AVB can get them gelling quickly they could even be pushing top 3.

One down...

BS6MsaTCMAA2YoI.jpg

...two to go.

andyhinch said:
How much have they spent this summer?

Levy - he's the wheeler dealer. Loading his squad with some good players and some drab....The press think he's the second coming of christ.
The old wage bill must be rocketing....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.