The Tottenham Thread 13/14 part 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
THFC, can Spurs technically field a first 11 which cost more to assemble than City, Chelsea or United? If the expected signings come off anyway. Maybe not City/Chelsea but surely United?

It is clearly worth more than the Rags starting 11:

De Gea (free)
Rafael (free)
Jones (academy)
Ferdinand (academy)
Evra (free)
Zidane Cleverly (academy)
Carrick (free loan from Spuds)
Kagawa (local lad)
Rooney (free)
Van Persie (academy)
Valencia (free)

City's by comparison:

Hart (£100m after bonus payments)
Zab (£50m)
Kompany (£100m)
Nastasic (£30m)
Clichy (£Emirates Stadium cost)
Yaya (£300m a week)
Fernandinho (£300m more than he shouldve cost)
Silva (£His weight in gold)
Navas (£More than Jesus)
Aguero (£1billion)
Dzeko (£100m per goal)

This really is getting childish now. He barely has time to answer back on one point before he's lambasted from a dozen new angles. He's been wrong about Bale moving and the stage at Madrid this summer but posters on here have clearly been wrong about Levy pocketing the money.

He doesn't do himself any favours with the charts, graphs and reserve line ups but it's got to the stage where he can't defend himself without being threatened with a ban.

Last night's constant piss taking because he lives in Israel and rarely attends games is pathetic. I live in Hull and can't watch City more than half a dozen times a season. Jimharri in Ireland, Lucky Toma in Wales, Paphos-mcfc, Foetus, Wooderbeen and Pominoz all have a similar situation but nobody turns on us about it.

I've been guilty of taking the piss out of 0161 myself when I did the mock chart but a line needs to be drawn. Less boring shite about Spurs from him, less ganging up from City fans.

Airbags Optional said:
I think Spurs are going to be right up there this year, the talent in their squad if they complete these signings is quite scary. Very good window for them especially they had a good team already.. Could this be the year they force Arsenal out of the top 4?

Think you're under estimating them. They arn't going for top 4 thats for sure not with the quality of this Spurs squad. They have enough depth to win it all.

supercity88 said:
It is clearly worth more than the Rags starting 11:

De Gea (free)
Rafael (free)
Jones (academy)
Ferdinand (academy)
Evra (free)
Zidane Cleverly (academy)
Carrick (free loan from Spuds)
Kagawa (local lad)
Rooney (free)
Van Persie (academy)
Valencia (free)

City's by comparison:

Hart (£100m after bonus payments)
Zab (£50m)
Kompany (£100m)
Nastasic (£30m)
Clichy (£Emirates Stadium cost)
Yaya (£300m a week)
Fernandinho (£300m more than he shouldve cost)
Silva (£His weight in gold)
Navas (£More than Jesus)
Aguero (£1billion)
Dzeko (£100m per goal)

Ha lol

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
I take your point Kev, but I still reckon he's lasted longer than any of us would do on a Spurs forum.
In fact he's probably gone longer on this forum without a ban than I have.
Which I concede isn't difficult.

Every fucker's lasted longer on this forum without a ban than you have! ;)

citykev28 said:
This really is getting childish now. He barely has time to answer back on one point before he's lambasted from a dozen new angles. He's been wrong about Bale moving and the stage at Madrid this summer but posters on here have clearly been wrong about Levy pocketing the money.

He doesn't do himself any favours with the charts, graphs and reserve line ups but it's got to the stage where he can't defend himself without being threatened with a ban.

Last night's constant piss taking because he lives in Israel and rarely attends games is pathetic. I live in Hull and can't watch City more than half a dozen times a season. Jimharri in Ireland, Lucky Toma in Wales, Paphos-mcfc, Foetus, Wooderbeen and Pominoz all have a similar situation but nobody turns on us about it.

I've been guilty of taking the piss out of 0161 myself when I did the mock chart but a line needs to be drawn. Less boring shite about Spurs from him, less ganging up from City fans.

All good sentiments, Kev, however what I think needs pointing out is that there are very few other fans forums out there that would a.) even allow threads about another team and, most pertinently, b.) not have banned, by now, a fan of an opposition team who posts lies about their own club and takes a pop at the club who's forum it is, which is what has happened and why THFC0161 is treated as the Cockney WorsleyWeb.

It's also laughable that Crouchinho gets away with telling mods on a City forum how to run the site when another Spud is rightly getting shit for being a monumental dick.

But hey, I'm just a City fan on a City forum who thinks Cockney WUM's being given their own thread is a fucking liberty, but there we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.